Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ok, so where was I?

Oh yes, that horrible day I was talking about. So after I came home, to frost the cake of the day quite nicely, I started the dishwasher only to welcome a flood of suds onto the kitchen floor just moments later. Bummer. Well, that postpones my new washer and dryer for a while again. So why to dump this onto a blog? Maybe to read back on it in a few months to think "Man, am I dumb to write that!" or better yet to remind myself that life can always be worse off than it is, and to count my blessings no matter what. So is my URL address "undsrvd" because I so didn't deserve to have that crappy a day? Or is it because God has said in His word that we have nothing apart from Him? So not to be too profound (as my sleepy brian doesn't allow profoundness anyway) but God is so good, amidst terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. And praise Him for dishwashers!