In the mean time, I thought I'd give an update on the shenanigans of this crazy household:
- Colton is as big at 3 1/2 months as the girls were at 8 and 9 months
- Talespin is a new favorite thing to watch "Spin it let's begin it, bear and grin it when your in it we can win it in a minute if we spin it spin it spin it" can you hear the theme song in your head?? I wish I couldn't.
- Moonsand is about as fun for me as coming home from the beach and dumping all the beach bag contents onto the living room floor (minus the fun memories of actually going to the beach), but kids could make a mess with it all day.
- Playdough is a wonderful thing (the girls played with it for 3 hours this morning!)
- Wet nap head is the cutest thing ever
- Have I mentioned Colton barfs all over the place?
- Time-outs can be effective when spent together (especially when the girls were fighting and have to still deal with eachother in timeout as punishment)
- The sqirmin' worm still loves to tickle and squirm
- You can look just like Violet from "The Incredibles" if you brush your hair over one eye
- Wedding cakes can be made from Play dough (told you it was amazing stuff)
- Niah can use the word "apparently" in a sentance: "I'm going to throw Colton's diaper away because apparently Lady (the dog) likes Colton poo."
- "No, I do not like your hat." "Goodbye." (if you don't get this, you might want to catch up on your children's books... hint: "Go Dog Go")
- Our verse of the day: Proverbs 10:8 A wise heart is obedient and a happy heart makes the face cheerful.
- Kids officially don't like ANY form of caserole (at least mine don't)
- Olivia knows more words to "La la lu" than I do
- I have resorted to hiding the prized Minnie dress from Olivia on occasion so that we don't have to see her wear it EVERY day... every other day is plenty.
- Niah and Olivia are going to be flower girls (actually leaf girls) in Deaira's wedding. Horray!
- Running around "nakey" is still the funnest thing ever.
And more that I could add if I could just remember them.
Oh, and ps... I changed the options on my blog so that anyone can post a comment. You don't need to be a member of a special secret club or anything now. Thanks Jessica, for being more computer savvy than me.
