Saturday, February 14, 2009

Unlikely princess dresses

I have girls. That usually equals lots of drama and tears.
Sometimes that leads to exciting finds in mommy's closet.

"Mommy! Look at those prrrr-eee-ttttt-y dresses in there! Are those your dresses? Can I wear one?"

"Ummmm, sure, I guess so."

"Mommy! Look how pretty I am! (runs to mirror and twirls around)

"Mommy, when I'm big like you, am I gonna have big boobies that fill this part up?"

"Mommy, aren't these pretty dresses too short for you? Wouldn't your bottom get cold?"

"Mommy, why can't I wear this for when Grandma and Grandpa come over? I think they want to see me in this pretty dress!"

"Ohhh, maaaaan! Why can't I show them how pretty I am in this dress?"

Unfortunately, I didn't think ahead of time of the possible complications that might arise from allowing your pre-schoolers to play princess in your lingerie.