Tuesday, November 24, 2009

so what can I eat?

After trying so many different types of supplements, medicines and prunes, to no avail, I have chosen the hard road. Diet.
I hate that word.
I was sucked into all this by just going gluten free for one week. I did feel a little better. Crap.
So then the next week I went gluten free, and dairy free. I did feel a touch better than before.
Then these last few days I decided to omit eggs as well. And low and behold, I feel better than I have in a long time.
So what do I do now?
I cry. Well, I did cry. And I bought a magazine called "Living Without". Is that a depressing name for a magazine or what? And reading it, I fell apart. So now I can't go out to eat anymore. Or have a Papa Murphey's pizza. Or a sugar cookie... for the rest of my life?
I don't know.
But at least I have people that love me. Karen came over and combed through that magazine. And suggested I get another one for her. My mom asked what would be better, spaghetti or porkchops.
*sigh*
God is good, and I know he has a plan in all this, and I'm praying that he makes it clear to me what I need to do.
More answers to come hopefully, as I get them.